English translation

Dear developers. When is the game going to have a translation to english at least. is to dificult to play to the game if you dont know german because you need to have google translate open so you can understand it.

2 Likes

Thanks for joining our community. We are working on the further translation at the moment. I cannot say exactly when which steps will be completed.

Englisch -

Hi there! I was wondering if there is any update on the status of the translation of the client and game as a whole. I know this was asked earlier this year, but I was just wondering if there has been any significant progress. If it was translated to english, I would not hesitate to buy this game, but as it is still is in german, it is unplayable for me. If you need any assistance with translation, I am fluent in English and a beginner in German. Thank you!

Deutsch -

Hallo! Ich habe mich gefragt, ob es Neuigkeiten zum Status der Übersetzung des Clients und des Spiels insgesamt gibt. Ich weiß, dass dies Anfang dieses Jahres gefragt wurde, aber ich habe mich nur gefragt, ob es nennenswerte Fortschritte gegeben hat. Wenn es ins Englische übersetzt wäre, würde ich dieses Spiel ohne zu zögern kaufen, aber da es immer noch auf Deutsch ist, ist es für mich unspielbar. Wenn Sie Hilfe bei der Übersetzung benötigen, ich spreche fließend Englisch und bin ein Anfänger in Deutsch. Danke!

1 Like

Great quiry, very curious whether there is any progress as well.
Especially eager to know whether there is any prospect of getting an ‘English Mission Database’? Since missions seem to be community-made for some part in German, would be great to get a head start with some community-made English missions as well when we can.

Thanks for any update.

1 Like